
After being buried up o your neck in vacations, sports, hangingoutisms, vandalisms, comandeerings etc. ALL summer long, most people would probably tell you, "Yeah, not-summertimes are pretty boring without all the excitement." This is typically true. So what do you do now? Well, I've compiled a list of some fun things to do.
1. Go on a one horse open slay ride, preferably through a wonderland of snow.
2. Make gingerbread pirate ships. I'm so clever, aren't I?
3.Write some piratey holiday tunes.
4. Maybe start stocking up on your pirate accessories when Halloween starts coming around in September.
5. Try brewing your own drinks (be safe, kids. Say "no!" to %100 alcoholic beverages. Maybve just stick around with %90 rum for now.) If you don't like rum, you could always try lemonade.
6. Redecorate your room into a pirate haven. That's what wintertime is for, right mate?
7. Learn JavaScript.
8. Sharpen yer swords and polish yer boots.
9. Ask Santa for lots of piratey itmes, including but not limited to Parrots.
10. Post comments on this blog.
Well, I'm going to go and try to find a better brand of toothpaste.
As they say in British Columbia; Adios!
Captain


1 comment:
Ahoy, Captain Meg!
It's be good to hear from ye-- I thought ye had fallen over the board into the drink!
I'll have to check out that poem, it sounds cool (seeing that it has to do with pirates).
Captain T
Post a Comment