I don't know what it be doin' around the rest of the world, but in my current location, the "Pirate Depression" is setting in. Ye can't really be a pirate in twenty degrees weather, and when the water's frozen, so it's hard to stick to yer roots. I know that I for one, can't wait till spring again.
In the mean-time, maybe look back at that list I made a month or so ago. It could be handy.
Captain T
Saturday, September 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Aye, I'm feelin tha same way, Captain! Arrghhh! We's be needin a little trip to tha south doncha be a thinkin?
Would it be cooler, or warmer down there?
So iz be a thinkin it be warm down thar, maybe tha south pacific or so? Or...Colorado Springs? Thatd be south? what say ye?
Colorado Springs, eh? Sounds a wee bit chillin'.
Post a Comment