Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Looking Back on Pirate Day...

It seems forever since that wonderful day, so I will present a full retrospect of the event.
Here's Salty Nick 'n I enjoying the wide variety of exotic food and drinks.
This is Bob "hanging out" in the tree. Hey, we all believe in equal shares! Bob deserved to be present at the party!
And, arrr, here's the whole crew. Pretty scary, huh?
We look as if we're ready to go scaly some wag, and buckle some swash, eh?

One of the included activities was sword fighting. Fairly realistic, too. The end results usually consisted of broken swords and smashed rings. Salty Nick and I stayed away from this activity, we were too busy enjoying the drinks.
And here's the bilge rats. They provided the food and drink. Many thanks, arr.

As the day came to an end, we decided Bob needed to have some fun... he'd just been hanging there watching everyone the whole time, after all!
We discovered, to our joy, that Bob's head was full of candy! So we started clubbing him with a bat.

Overall, Pirate Day 2007 was a time to be cherished and enjoyed. I can't wait till next year!
(PS, I had trouble uploading images, so to see the images better, you can click on 'em)

Arr,
Captain T

2 comments:

Quilla Quilter said...

The bilge rats look under appreciated. Did ye give them some grog or somthin to liven them up?

Guybrush Threepwood said...

Aye, we tried, they've built up an immunity though, due to long periods of grog usage.