Sorry I haven't posted in two thousand years.
So, how's everyone doing? Are ye having a good Halloween? Me, I'm just staying home. It's too scary out there. I actually went aboard H.M.S. Albertson's today and saw TWO pirates! One was obviously a wench and one looked like a captain or something.
I also saw Eyore at Costco.
I don't know why I mentioned that, though.
Arr,
Captain T
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hey Captain T. it's Queen Pooper Scooper's sister. (the younger one) ;)
Pretty much LOVING the blog... :)
Your Halloween sounds more eventful than mine. I didn't see no Eeyore. lol
Good job!! Keep up the good work.
By the way, I read the new part of Raven Depths, it totally rocks!!!!
Oh yeah? Thanks!
I also watched Spider Man 3 Halloween night, and almost threw up in the middle of it because of too much candy consumption. When will I learn. :p
Captain
O ya sounds like fun lol :) dont worry that same thing happened to me....at least i think it did....
And (queen poopers scoopers sister)
Post a Comment