Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Gobble Gobble, You're in Trouble!


So, the holiday season has begun. How's yours going? Mine was pretty cool, y'know? I'll always find Thanksgiving to be nice and relaxing. The time of year you want to turn on the heater, snuggle up and watch Invader Zim. If that gets old (never!), then there's nothing like sitting down to a nice session of Wii Sports with the fam. As long as you can get the fam to play Wii that is. It's amazing how hard it is to convince parents that the Wii is easy, and won't trick them. They think the Wii's going to explode or something...

Anyways,
I spent my Thanksgiving in Couer D' Alene. I'm not even sure I spelled that right. I turned on the heater, snuggled up and watched Invader Zim.

On Saturday I hung out with my older cousins. They're really old, but are pretty cool. We went lazer tagging, and I managed to get a coupla teen girls to cuss excessively. Good times. Afterwards we got a pizza and watched one of my new favorite CG movies; Rattatoullie. I probably didn't spell that right either.

So, how did your Thanksgiving go, or, shall we say "Turkey Day" so we don't offend any Genovians.

Did you guys get the chance to watch the new Thanksgiving short at homestarrunner.com? Good stuff. If you're still celebrating Thanksgiving (hey, these things happen!), then I highly suggest watching it.

Okay, I'ma donea now.
I'm feeling preppy today, so... "ta ta!"

Trev

PS,
Don't ask about the picture. I don't know what it means, either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, now the fellow Genovians have their, so rightfully deserved, appreciation... lol jk
thanks for putting that in there Capt. T.

Anonymous said...

Ah, yes, the amazingly under appreciated Genovians. That is a milestone right here on this blog. They are finely given their respect. Now where is the pepper spray...