Sunday, November 4, 2007

My First Live Performance

So, I've become a star. I'm going to become globally famous now, so I'm going to treat you guys to a limited-edition clip of my first performance. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Quilla Quilter said...

You better be careful - this looks like youtube fodder to me!
Arrgh!
Quilla

Anonymous said...

Totally awesome! Do you guys have a band? That would be swell! ARGGG!!

Guybrush Threepwood said...

Nah, I don't have a band. :p

The secret is, I don't really play the drums either. :p

ARGGG!!

Anonymous said...

Ha! I couldn't tell. (But then again, I am oblivious.) ARGGG!!

Guybrush Threepwood said...

Now I feel a little guilty... :p

You can still pretend I play the drums and am in a band. :p

Well, my fish is ready so I'magoeatanow.

Ar!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me pretend! I've already picked a name for your band... The Pirate Paparazzis of Peru! ARGGG!!

Anonymous said...

Hey hey hey its queen pooper scoopers sister again. (The younger one)
Pretty much lovin the drums...where did you learn such amazing skills??? lol

Guybrush Threepwood said...

QPS,
That's an awesome name. It mixes fedoras with eye patches, since paparazzi wear fedoras, you know?

QPSs Sister (And and and),
I bought my skillz on ebay. ;)