Okay, this is my number two favorite band right now. I know I've told most of you about them already (often-times, relentlessly), so I decided to show you my favorite music video from them. Enjoy!
Trev
PS Currently, my number one favorite band is still being held by the Flaming Lips.
I dont know who is more disturbed. me, you, or the people who made this music video. I actually admit to watching the whole thing though....veeeeeeery interesting. ;)
Ok Trevor, you can make fun of my obsession with Shia LaBeouf now since I made fun of your obsession.... ;)
Hello, I'm Trevor I'm a blue belt in the art of karate, am completely obsessed with Japan and the band "Perfume". I am currently writing two Sci-Fi novels under the titles of "Raven Depths" and "The Defenders of the Moon".
My desire in life is to create and thus, I've been drawn to game design. My inspiration comes from my favorite Designer, Michel Ancel who directed one of the best games of all time, Beyond Good & Evil. I also play the acoustic and electric guitar and have twice now tried to start a band. My newest plot is to start a "duo" with my friend Jacob, the mighty pianist. I love discussing (and sometimes arguing about) theology.
I'm really drawn to futuristic stuff and technology. I love sci-fi and anything to do with the future.
On my spare time, I enjoy philosophizing with my friends about the world's many secrets, one example being how they get those little red things into green olives. My conclusion is it has to do with illegal aliens, Keebler elves and Tom Cruise.
On my even more spare time, I fight crime as Banana Man, embrace my inner pirate and have a good day.
6 comments:
I like it. (Sarcasm)
T., I think that you have finally lost it.
I dont know who is more disturbed. me, you, or the people who made this music video. I actually admit to watching the whole thing though....veeeeeeery interesting. ;)
Ok Trevor, you can make fun of my obsession with Shia LaBeouf now since I made fun of your obsession.... ;)
Psh...Shia LaBeouf is sooo weird.
Okay, that's the best I could come up with. :p
Thanks for all the sarcasm, guys. :p
It's comforting to know there are so many mean spirited people in the world. Just kidding. You guys are nice. :p
c'mon, people... I don't know who u guys are, but y wouldn't u like this music? seriously :P. the vid was odd, granted, but the music rox.
Shia LaBeouf is kool as a penguin.
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHIA LABEOUF ROX MA WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!! i'm obsessed.
darn. it didn't show my huge YES!!!! that i wrote.
Post a Comment