Is everyone ready for Santa yet?!
Be sure to make him the best cookies ever, he seriously deserves it.
And maybe do some research on caribou and reindeer.
Oh, and I can't figure out why my logo is all squished now... hopefully I'll get to the bottom of this conspiracy.
Trev
Monday, December 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


6 comments:
I wrote a poem for Santa:
Christmas trees are green,
Christmas lights are blue,
Santa's coat is red,
Execpt when he comes out of the fireplace flew, (then it's black)
Elves wear yellow,
Reindeer are brown,
Boys and girls are pink,
So let's give everyone a great big frown! (Wait, I mean, uh, smile! Let's give everyone a smile!)
Yeah, I know it's bad.
wow. that is bad. here's mine...it will be MUCH better.....
Santa is fat...
the Grinch is green...
during Christmas, you don't want to be mean....
snow is good...
Hot chocolate is fine...
But prestents are best...especially if they are mine!!!!!!!!
the selfish streak is coming out...
Nice poems guys. Santa shall be pleased.
I was just sitting down today and I thought, "Santa is just so cool!", I mean, he is, you know?
Sacrificing his evening to deliver presents to people like us?
People need to have much more respect for the little jolly guy. It makes me so mad when I see false images of Santa everywhere! Is nothing sacred anymore? :p
Santa is a holy thing. :p
I agree. I mean, he's a saint. (literally)
Saint Santa. :p
That's saying saint twice, though... :p
Saint Clause sounds a little creepy though... :p
YEAH!!!!
Post a Comment