Sunday, May 27, 2007

It's cold... and wet!


Thinking back to my old favorite Disney movie, Snow White and the seven... no twelve... no Seven Dwarves, I remember one of the most memorable, yet pointless lines. As the dwarves wait to eat dinner, they are soon confronted with the issue of washing their hands. I don't know how many years it was since they did it, but it seems that all recollection of the feeling of H2O had been forgotten by the little men, as one of them sates after sticking his small finger in the water, "It's cold... and wet!". Afterwards follows a scene in which the dwarves are further humiliating their brother, Grumpy, by forcefully giving him a bath, giving the grumpy little man even more to complain about. As much as I'd like to be a dwarf and all, I don't think I could ever let go of personal hygiene like that. At times, it's fun to be clean, a feeling dwarves can never relate to.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello

i just felt like commenting on your blog

goodbye
abner

Guybrush Threepwood said...

Yo A!
Nice to see you.