
Hey! I just got back from my trip down to Idaho. In case no one knew I was gone, I can now justify the reason I didn't answer the phone or anything. You won't get anywhere if you take me to court. It's my lint.
Anyways, Idaho was really hot... and I went to lots of graduation parties. It was a really good time. We also showed off our newest movie hit "Marooned" to the cast and crew. They really loved it.
Has any one else noticed that after awhile, corn dogs get really boring?
Oh yeah!
I almost got arrested when I was in Idaho. If anyone wants an explanation, I'll have to tell them in person, because it's too hard to write.
dhagvedgbosj;dbga;sjklgasjlb;,
~Trev



2 comments:
Trev, you're a nut, y'know that? you're gonna' hafta' tell me that story... EMAIL LIVES!!!
YAY! ID was glad to see the Bartons!
Post a Comment