
The reason no one has seen me, and I haven't updated my blog is because I've put the house under total lock down. You won't believe how many emus I've seen already. I lost count at 123 and a half. One of them was missing a leg and wearing an eye patch. I think he's either a pirate, or a dictator. This certain emu has been showing up around 2 Am, and sticks around till 7 Am. His behavior leads me to believe he's the leader of the others. especially when he shakes his head all crazily, according to the book on emus, the shaking of heads is a sign of power and authority-- although I wouldn't suggest a human beanonoty doing it... they'd look like a bloody loony.
I've sealed myself away in a vault of dry ice, and have mounted monitor cameras around our house, we are safe from emu invasion, for now. But as the saying goes, "life will find a way." In Jurassic Park One, when they said this, the velociraptor's figured out how to change genders and lay eggs... it was really scary. Then they ate Samuel L. Jackson, and hung his arm up on the fence thing for some reason...
Anyways,
Think safe,
be emu safe.


No comments:
Post a Comment